On July 2nd 1947 the Fulmer Research Institute was officially opened by Sir Stafford Cripps.
Details about the new institute, its construction, equipment and most important the key members of staff were descried in a brochure produced for the opening.
In 1971 Fulmer celebrated 25 years with an anniversary brochure highlighting its many successes.
Annual Reviews & Newsletters
The Fulmer Research Institute (FRI) Newsletters and Annual Reviews together with the 25th Anniversary Review provide an insight into how the institute developed and the work carried out.
Newsletters & Updates