The Fulmer Research History Group (FRHG) was formed in early 2016. It resulted from a long-standing desire by a couple of ex-employees to ensure that the history of the unique and ground breaking Fulmer Research Institute was not lost.
Now a group of 6, our aims are to create and preserve a permanent record of the Fulmer Research Institute and its subsidiary companies, its history, people and achievements:
• by collecting and keeping Fulmer documents and artefacts
• by creating and maintaining a machine-readable archive of articles relevant to Fulmer and its people
• by publishing on the web and in print
• by publicizing our activities and results.
And to facilitate social contact and communication between ex-Fulmer people:
• by keeping a contacts list of interested ex-Fulmer people
• by keeping those people informed by newsletter of what we are doing
Ron Lewin, David Davies, Mike Dewey, Brian Knott, Andy Pye, Brian Tranter